Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Marcus Bear Suit
(Marcus carving out his new Care Bear suit for Bike Kill)

Have a super awesometacular Happy Halloween everyone! I know there is a gazillion parties, rides and other happenings out there this weekend, but ride safe and watch for crazies. I'm riding with my old hockey goalie helmet today, both to highlight the special occasion and to have some full facial protection, Yay! I loved getting weird looks on my morning commute.

Also, with the rainy season finally upon us once more, make sure to take particular care for the increased hazards of cycling in the rain. Bike Girl outlined some great tips for riding in the rain, so you can get wet, and have fun doing it. That sounded a little dirty, though perhaps not quite as suggestive as green LA girl's headline for the same post.

No comments: