Monday, September 22, 2008

Saturday, Riding In A Daze. MS Century & C.R.A.N.K. Mob.

This Saturday I rode with my girlfriend Meghan for team KFI, the radio news station where she works. The ride was a charity benefit for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Using their media influence KFI was able to bring in a lot of donations for the MS cause. We rode the 100 mile ride option from Camarillo to Santa Barbara. I hadn't had much sleep in a while so mostly what I remember about the ride is that it was really pretty, had some hills in there somewhere, and was lacking vegan food options at lunch and post ride. Meghan and I ate lots of extra pistachio nuts and plain chips to try and compensate for this.

When we finally returned home, it was just about time to leave for the epic anniversary of C.R.A.N.K. Mob. Being tired was discouraging, but I had to see what all the fuss was about. I was glad I made it out and hung around for the Festival (for lack of a better word) in the Costco parking lot east of Lincoln on Washington. More details and photos soon.

After returning from shooting event photography the next day on Sunday, I went to sleep around 4:30 in the afternoon. I then hibernated until Monday morning. Another epic weekend of bicycles.

No comments: